Employment Center Information
Property & Casualty Insurance Agent/CSR
Want to apply? Download the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for Employment.pdf
The primary role of the Licensed Agent Representative is to respond positively and professionally to inbound calls and email related to new and existing accounts, for both external and internal customers. The Licensed Agent Representative drives sales while also ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls with potential customers to identify needs.
- Research, document, and attempt to resolve all inquiries during the call.
- Provide quotes, answer questions, cross-sell ancillary products in accordance with established company policy and insurance guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining services that customers are attempting to cancel through product knowledge and negotiation techniques.
- Handle customer service related issues to meet the needs of the customer.
- Provide accurate data entry of customer’s information.
- Follow up with potential clients via mail, email or phone as per customer request.
- Remain knowledgeable of industry changes with ongoing training in order to provide excellent customer service and improve your sales presentation and close ratio.
- Responsible for meeting individual sales goals.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Hold an active, current P&C Insurance License in Georgia or South Carolina (training available to obtain)
- Strong PC and software experience and an ability to navigate through multiple systems and platforms including company insurance portals, internal management system, and word processing
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must demonstrate assertiveness, positive attitude and energy, goal setting, commitment to task, decision making & problem solving along with integrity.
- Positive work history
- Excellent communication skills and telephone skills
- Ability to research documents and find information
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
EOE AA M/F/Disabled/Veteran
- 40 hours per week
- Applicants must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent
- Applicants are required to have language skills in English at Native or bilingual proficiency level and Spanish at Native or bilingual proficiency level
Salary and Benefits
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off and Sick
- Retirement benefits include 401K
- Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life and Vision
About Affordable Insurance Agency, Inc.
Affordable Insurance Agency, Inc. is a family owned Independent Insurance Agency operating in the CSRA for over 50 years. We have 13 branch locations offering Property and Casualty Insurance products representing over 15 different insurance companies. Please visit our website @ callaffordable.com for additional information.
Criminal background check notice
Individuals with conviction or arrest histories are not prohibited from applying for this job. The public workforce system has identified criminal record exclusions or restrictions in the attached job announcement. These exclusions or restrictions may be unlawful under certain circumstances. Therefore, the system is providing this notice to job seekers.